Monday, June 30, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Well tomorrow's is Daddy's birthday and Emily has been very excited. She was so excited that when I had her sign his birthday cards, she went running towards the shower, where Daddy was taking a shower, so that she could show him the card she got him. (Luckily I caught her before she got too far)She also said something to Daddy about the Toy Story card that she got him but he didn't "get it" luckily. Tonight we went to Olive Garden for dinner. As we were leaving, Emily told our waitress that her Daddy was going to have a birthday. Then she said "and I got him a Woody card for his birthday". Daddy just laughed. As we walked out I said to Emily, "Emi you aren't supposed to tell Daddy about the card you got him, it's supposed to be a surprise for his birthday". Her reply...'But Mommy I didn't tell him, I told the lady!".

No comments: